DIO 0.00% $1.27 dioro exploration nl

avo extends for 1 wk and declares offer final, page-16

1. 5,851 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 711
    Butcherboy,

I read your post and couldn't help to point out a few simple things you seem to have overlooked.

RMS = Debt free.
    AVO = Debt ????
    More to RMS than just Wattle Dam itself.

What makes you think that simply because "the latest high grade results by Ramelius hardly caused a blip on the radar and that this is because the market is unsure that they can extract the gold economically" ??

Right from the very early days, even before Ramelius started picking up gold from near surface, and were announcing high grade drill results which if anything, sent the share price backwards....go figure.
    Nothing has changed.

Have you in fact gone back over the last 15 months and looked at all of the deeper high grade drilling results released and with much more to come? Open -Open -Open!

Avoca has had a one year start on Ramelius and the latter has had to do it the hard way and with a steady, slowly approach. I know how frustrating this has been for holders but at least they are now underground (close to the money)with money in the bank and constantly giving holders some great deeper high grade results which cannot be dismissed.

I couldn't care either way if DIO go to RMS or AVO (although the AVO final offer today seems to smack of bully boys in action) but you assertions of RMS and its management seems a little off beam.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DIO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.