DIO 0.00% $1.27 dioro exploration nl

Boydiethe rms arb is risk freeif you already own rms why don't...

1. 1,002 Posts.
    Boydie
    the rms arb is risk free
    if you already own rms why don't you sell it, buy dio with the proceeds and accept the rms bid to get your rms back...it's the same as buying dio at 74c and selling it back at 90c (equivalent to current rms price of 45c)
    the rms bid is unconditional except for firb approval and that is a given.
    Re my other thought as a dio holder, maybe I didn't express myself well before the bid, rms was comfortably trading at 50c. Whatever they get in dio shares will be exchanged for rms scrip, but here's the cute bit, you are selling them your dio stock at $1 equivalent for dio and getting it back at 74c. Any move outside that, short term, is down to the market generally and all things being equal, once the arbs have finished with the bid, rms should simply rise back to 50c ish. They should, because of the premium they are prepared to pay over avo's bid, get the balance of the outstanding stock....in theory at least!!
    Those are my thoughts for what it's worth and they do not pretend to try and value any of the mentioned stocks. I'm simply stating the facts and the theoretical outcomes with the current proposals being presented to us as dio shareholders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DIO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.