DIO 0.00% $1.27 dioro exploration nl

Hard call, there was no disclosure with a change of substantial...

1. 3,394 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    Hard call, there was no disclosure with a change of substantial holding. So it could be a mixature of takeover acceptances and on-market buys.

I think right now. DIO holders like myself will wait for our board of directors (BOD) to either endorse or reject the increased offer. I strongly believe we will find out tomorrow (at least) for the BOD announcement.

I believe the board will reject the increase offer and agrue that it remains heavily discounted to their independent valuation of $1.88 by KPMG and label the increased offer as opportunistic.

AVO will have to harness more support from other major DIO shareholders to try and gain more control of the company. Because 15.79% is pretty far off.

If AVO gets at least close to 25%-30% of acceptances by the closing date. I think AVO may extend the offer and sweeten it for a 3rd time with probably a small cash component.

Otherwise, I don't think its gonna go through. If AVO is serious about DIO, it should include a cash component and sweeten its offer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DIO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.