AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Wise to take some time @Kalenn People do have time to consider...

1. 11,745 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 583
    Wise to take some time @Kalenn

People do have time to consider what is best for them, plus these things are a bit of a moving feast, what we have today may not be what we have next week or next month. Lots of possible scenarios.

My first take after seeing the bid was that they had done the numbers for 51% and are up to their eyeballs with our board, who may not be the sharpest bunch around but I never questioned their integrity, more fool me. I see the 51% as having been something OZL would have been very sure of before lobbing the bid. I also agree with @Primate that we may not have a block, again I think they would have canvased some of the remainder, plus we have to assume they are happy to acquire more on market as and when. Anyway I slept on it and it's still my view.

I did note they have been given matching rights so no question in my mind they would chase this in the event of another bid. I could assume that upon achieving the 51% Greenstone may have also given a wink n nod. Of course anyone can hold as they like, unless they move to the 90% which they will no doubt have as an end game.

Can only be guess work, but these are the thoughts I had as soon as I saw it, lets I hope someone else see's value enough to make a another bid.

Cheers
    Phil.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.