AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

AVQ Chart analysis

1. 1,345 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    First off, all posters (Pro / Against / Neutral / Troll) please refrain from comments that stray outside the bounds of the thread title.

In response to @Pwnstar's post on the AVQ chart and if yesterday's rise was a simple P&D, i wanted to further the conversation and inject some emotion-less analysis into what is one of the most discussed companies these days it seems.

Picture1.png

[Analysis]
    I've classed 4x abnormal spikes in the share price (from 27-06-16 to 24-03-17) into two categories.

The first (orange rectangles) represent failed spikes (maybe P&D fails, maybe someone heard something that didn't eventuate, maybe other manipulation, whatever).

The second (blue rectangles) represent 1x successful run up, from $0.13 to $0.33) and the current spike.

With the first (21-09-16) of the two orange ones, we saw a gap up, strong close but then the next day higher volume bringing the price lower then the previous open - very bearish and an outright rejection by the market of the new price.

With the second (02-02-17) of the two orange ones, it was a similar story on the first day, but the follow through on the same volume closed back in-line with the slight up-trend. Once again the market rejecting the higher price.

With the first (27-06-16) of the two blue ones, we had two days of strong bullish action, effectively re-rating AVQ's share price (before a second round not long after). If we had seen similar price action today, the case would be closed.

However for today's action, the price rejected the opening bids of $0.19, but still managed to close higher then the magic number ($0.16), and saw very strong support to maintain this level. Clearly the market for now, believes that there are more positives then negatives for AVQ.

[Interpretation]
    - SO was this a failed P&D? No, otherwise we would have retraced back to ~$0.13
    - What caused the share price to reject the $0.19 and potentially go higher? Maybe older holders exiting, profit taking from the ~40-45% rise over the last 2 weeks, and probably a healthy breather before a future run higher.

[Note]
    Whilst many close to the company have been recently posting messages of hope and possible good things in the very near future (extremely good), we need AVQ to announce these officially before the share price can run much higher.

[Speculation]
    I believe that AVQ can easily have a share price much, MUCH higher then its current level, and buying in at $0.20 should net you at least 10 bags if AVQ deliver all that the rumors are saying.

[Conclusion]
    I do not believe this to be a P&D, and I believe it to be more closely related to the share price action at the start of the chart, where we went from $0.13 to $0.33.

Please feel free to pick apart my [Analysis] component, but as mentioned in the start of this post, don't derail the thread....for once.

Thank you

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.