AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

AVQ Chart, page-117

1. 676 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 167
    And there she goes at $0.305. That has now cleared the way for a run into the thirties plus.

News must be imminent as it has now been several months since the court ruling. The SI Government must be nearing completion of the awarding licensing process (both PL and ML).

I can only help but think that AVQ definitely have the leg-up here. They have been the only ones that were committed to getting this project off the ground, engaging the local people in the workforce, investing in infrastructure, providing training and up-skilling.

No-one else has come close, so I believe that the SI Government would definitely be looking at this favourably. They don't want this resource to lay idle again. This is a huge thing for the people of the SI's and will ensure long-term revenues, jobs and a better living standard for all.

This has been an amazing journey of ups and downs but I now believe that there is light at the end of the tunnel.

All IMO and please as always, DYOR.

GLTA.
  2. 1,516 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    this is no PPP pump. This is the market recovering (finally) after their meltdown, knee-jerk, emotive response to the CoA decision. I said it at that time (as did many others), the market did not fully understand the decision. Well it does now. CoA decision put AVQ in the box seat. Now buckle up

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.