AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

AVQ Chart, page-222

1. 1,311 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 399
    Good to hear, in fact great to hear.

This is a very good forum, and certainly plenty of points of view. When price was .13c it was important to note how fragile most shareholders were, especially Post CoA. When the price was rising it was time to sell up for me and I am kicking myself, but was glad to get back into the green. FOMO played a part of buying in again (Thank You SJB).

The recent articles have provided no more than we are already aware of, however put axiom out into the world. No lies, just facts, and still a great risk, but a high return risk IMO. I recall % calls before the CoA and well axiom, is still there, and who knows...I think we have all come to expect the unexpected!

Based on today, I suspect further retraction again tomorrow IMO, only because those that purchased above .40c may well be happy to take a loss given recent ups and downs and the hype is over and we are back to waiting. (Especially given people quoting August/September or even January, I was hoping Friday).

GLTA and new holders
    Sorry, would n't be right if at this stage I didn't also add to the boot in relation to SMM.....karma...need I say more!
    Last edited by mcfj: 14/07/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.