AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Thanks Rusty, Your insight is always welcome. It was from my...

1. 21 Posts.
    Thanks Rusty,
    Your insight is always welcome. It was from my understanding that part of the 300 million or whatever was loaned by the world bank would be used to pay the 30 odd million bill, seeing that gold ridge and kolorsori was put into the buisness model to pay back the loan. I thought they went for 500 mill and got 300, even more reason for the goverment to get their arse into gear and get the both operational.
    Either way I think gold ridge would be a very viable asset to axiom with the amount of gold there and the ajoing leases. Not to mention WG would then have a processing plant ready to go next door.
    I am with Shane and fuzz, I think we need to get SJ and kokosori, the two new added leases on our operating books before we look to do a deal for gold ridge though.
    Looking forward to your post with the nuts and bolts of the drill results. Given your background in your professionals roles, I believe you have been spot on with your back of the envolope caculations in the past. So I hope the people who continue to derail good conversation don't put you off, because your input is one we all can value from.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.