AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

AVQ Price Prediction, page-21

1. 113 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    When we see a pier or wharf in construction stages , I will believe there is hope

Google map the area , there’s nothing . So as before once infrastructure is underway and the wharf, then stuff all can progress. I get the feeling people actually think once funds are successful ( that’s still an issue) that they can get a few excavators on site and make money ??????

How are they going to get equipment of that scale on site. How are they going to get materials to the water and then onto the ship

I do hope this succeeds for the mum and dad holders. ❤️ This is true x

As before I lost $50,000 with this wonderful company . And I was here when shares were 1 cent and then converted to 15. I was here even after the court case etc. I just ask a question so the “” blue sky crew”” don’t over sell a company with no income , just expenditure

You may get annoyed at me, but these little facts are relevant . As before once a wharf is completed I will only say great things. Twice bitten so now shy . This progress has a long way to go before income

And I do hope the mum and dad investors find a way to make money or sell at a price that works with their financial objectives

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.