AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

AVQ share price - October 2015 - December 2015

1. 1,345 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Lets skip the politics, court case specifics, tooting etc and discuss the share price - Tech analysis and fundies welcome here.

Ill start:

My 2nd AVQ buy just went through, now holding 77,666 with average buy price of: 26.2c

Looks like some heavy selling today, dropping from .34c to .33c with a dump of 304,000 at about 10:50am.
    further dump to .32c at 12:00pm of 100,000, bounced a bit but another sell to .32c with 67,000.

If we can hold today and push back to .33 we might stand a chance to hold the line next week. Otherwise i see us dropping to .31c next week and maybe .30c unless something changes the sentiment.

Rudimentary trending below: Note the large Volume days pushing price up, slow trading days bringing it down (smacks of manipulation to me). Two options for next 2 months price action (Blue for good, Purple for bad)

AVQ next 2 months (Dec 2015).png

Some things to note, the trading range is narrowing (not shown on chart) over the last 2 months. This points to a breakout (not sure which way).
    Over the short term (providing favorable court ruling in the next 6 weeks, mining license in December and support from the government + nickle price) i see AVQ going to 50c-70c around December time frame (inline with original trajectory).

Going beyond that, 2016 could see the share price move to $2-$2.50 if we are able to demonstrate profitability, growing production and continued high quality deposit discovery).

If everything goes against us, i can see a share price of about .17c short term - people will panic and

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.