AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

AVQ share price - October 2015 - December 2015, page-96

1. 48 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I agree completely. My understanding of the legal system is limited (not been before them fortunately) however will try to elaborate. Court of Appeal in Qld (read Commonwealth and Commonwealth Countries) for civil matters can consist of one or more judges but usually the number is 3. In the SI jurisdiction the judges are normally Australian. The norm is for approximately 90% of decisions to be unanimous with 10% a split decision result. Any of the judges or all of the judges can be present when the decision is handed down or it can simply be released by the registrar. Although the COA in SI sit in April and October, the judges do not have to be sitting at the time for the decision to be released so although October is/was a good time indicator of the release , it can be anytime. The ABSOLUTE decision is released AFTER the 3 judges have presented their individual finding and reasons to the other judges and no individual judges decision is released prior. Any speculation concerning one or so any decisions already being made is just that - speculation and has no basis of fact.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.