AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

AVQ - Solomon Star front page news, page-37

1. 4,017 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    NO ... was not looking for that link Deets .... It is saved on hard drive and even posted it a few times myself hear and elsewhere but thank anyway

" A lot more meaningful than your article in the Dear Editor "

You really need to be less emotional ... it is clouding your judgment Deets because
    a) The article is not my article
    b) It is not a "Dear Editor" article
    &
    c) It is written by a journo just as the articles you have posted up and just as I do not believe those until they are proven I do not believe this latest article until it is proven .......

You do realise nothing positive has happened in regard to the mining rights since those articles you posted you posted up? ... from March and still no confirmation they are correct

anyway .... Obviously you have a dislike for the article but taking it out on me for posting it is childish .... I actually believe shareholders deserve the right to view all and any info out there regarding there investment unless or until that info is proven incorrect (as i said)

I have no issue publicly admitting when i post erroneous links
    I have, acknowledged & removed articles/links that i have posted up on the AVQ board in the past once they were proven incorrect so you can rest assured, i will do so with this if it is proven to be so too ... I have no problem with that AT ALL!

But to ignore and pretend it does not exist or just keep it to myself because I have unilateral decision one way or the other is just naive head in the sand shite that I do not ascribe too.

Cheers GLTAH ...
    Last edited by jamesph61: 13/08/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.