AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

AVQ, page-28

1. 3,634 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1846
    Hi Jazz

Didn't need to post all the article, its the predicted rebound analysed due to NOW falling inventories which covered to whole article, China down to 13.33ml/tn, Ref; Metal Exchange China Ni Ore Inentories.....you seemed to leave this important point out.

"At current 1% nickel laterite prices Isabel is not viable. Opex = Price at port"

But the first results from the first 4 assays give an average of 2% with a direct trend of larger Ni % the higher AVQ explore the current ridge. Some log sections returned 3% Ni. Are those sections in question Laterites or Saprolite Zones ??? Overall AVQ is finding Nickel down to 20m+ and we have only touched the surface increasing the mine life by tens of years.................Not viable?????

LME Ni Ore noted this morning was around $330 for 1%
    $1000 for 2%........Not viable???????
    Possibly looking at minimum saleable grades down to 30m.....Not viable??????

Also I'm invested in copper and yes the Cu trended down 8% surprising all analysis's but again a huge predicted turn around in late 2015 again due to a decline in inventories, a fact you have not included in your post.
    You might be advised to supply referenced to your post in future and not just pick out what suits your agenda.
    Finally Jazz, please don't personalise and lecture your posts as this gives them an arrogance tone.

On another note, markets getting smashed..... patience need here all.

GL all LT'ers and FA's
    cheers M

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.