AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

avq, page-147

1. 8,079 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 651
    An enquiry to the "learned" AVQ holders if I may ...

I've been watching AVQ for a couple of years, (without holding) and following intermittently their trials and tribulations with the court case at the Isabel deposit... In April '16 the court took the mining license off Axiom, yet they (Axiom) are now proceeding as if all is well, at San Jorge.

Since that court case, am I right in saying AVQ has subsequently re-applied and been granted San Jorge tenement (so it is, after all, theirs), and that they were also invited to (separately) re-apply for the Prospecting license for Kolosori. And hopefully, that will also become theirs... but is not yet? Have I got these details right?

Whilst Kolosori is "looking good" against Sumitomo Mining - having succeeded in the appeal defence against them, until they get the Prospecting License issued for this tenement, it cannot be considered as a fait accompli it seems.

... (Getting mining approvals etc. I understand is another matter...)

Also, the West Guadalcanal gold and copper exploration tenement, I see on their website they have submitted to renew their application for this project. I read somewhere it may have some good prospects, but they are focussing currently on Isabel.

I bought some shares yesterday. Whilst nothing is sure in this world, even if they just have San Jorge as a certain tenement, subject to getting approvals and licenses through, it looks like a very good company prospect here. "Simple" operation, with excellent prospects in the (near-ish) future.  

I'd be very grateful if one of the patient holders who is up to speed on things could just gives me the nod that I've got my basic understandings in order ...

Many thanks in anticpation,

Kip

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.