AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

avq, page-150

1. 8,047 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 649
    Thanks jasmac ... Much appreciate your reply.

I've been reading through some posts here and not everyone is a happy camper.

It's a very similar theme you find on HC with share prices that are bouncing around and seemingly not "going not very far". Nothing new here. No doubt not everything gets done as one would like it, but when a market is flat and bogged down (e.g. as in with court cases and commodities) people get frustrated and very snitchety. Doesn't help much when the share price drifts down either. Not taking any sides here, but poor share prices happen to good stocks too : )

I'm a Johnny-come-lately on the scene here and don't know the personalities of the management (and I wouldn't want to be casting rotten tomatoes anyway) ... But it seems "on the face of it", AVQ has an interesting business situation potentially here ...
    Bureaucracies can be challenging anywhere, but especially in remote and provincial regions. I hope the action is more positive from here on for everyone's sake and good things start happening quickly!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.