AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

avq, page-157

1. 1,325 Posts.
    User

You're the one who needs to do proper DD. And seriously do you honestly think anyone believes you are here to provide guidance and an alternative view. Come on, give people some credit. You have done nothing but death ride this stock , at least Jazzmox has some intelligence and we all know why he's here and so we love him because he's become part of the family albeit the cousin nobody seems to really like. What's your reason , just another troll getting their kicks. You do need a kick in the nuts.

You come here and bag a stock that is actually trading and may soon become a producer but you're on that other stock forum sprouting the wonders of that stock. News flash Einstein, it is in VA and is no longer listed and is likely to never be seen again.

You see user , I normally put trolls on ignore but I've made an exception in your case. I enjoy engaging you because from where I'm sitting the level of intelligence you have exhibited to date leaves a lot to be desired. And if anyone takes you seriously then .................

Anyway see you all. I'm off shopping with the family. And user , don't respond because I'm not really interested in what you have to say and neither does anyone else.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.