AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

avq, page-5

1. 668 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    The fate of the Company hinges on getting Isobelle back. According to Shane hardy, its in the bag and will be announced on 22nd February. Why the 22nd of February as opposed to the 19th or the 16th or any other arbitrary date is a mystery. I asked Shane Hardy for a more detailed explanation to this but he did not reply and Consolidated Fuzz provided a very fuzzy answer which was less than helpful.

Prior to this, I also asked how many applicants were contesting the Isobelle reapplication process. I did not get a direct answer saying Axiom is the only applicant. If Axiom is the only applicant and the SI Government still wants mining to progress - then it is almost certain we will be granted the PL for Isobelle once again. If this happens, the SP will rebound but not to the stellar predictions as per pre- COA as the market is pretty much over all the failed promises and predictions with this little speccy I surmise.

If the time frame drags on beyond February, Axiom will run out of money and the SP will be very unattractive for a CR which will be desperately needed. Insolvency will be the most likely outcome (but of course RM will walk away a wealthy successful businessman). I think it will be touch and go so far as timing and financing goes. Axiom desperately need the return of Isobelle to jack the SP and do a CR on the back of that. No Isobelle by late February, goodbye the dream. This is why RM stays silent and will not commit to skin in the game; it could go either way and he is no dummy when it comes to his own money. He is a money man, not a miner's boot lace; so never forget his own interests come before the share holders.

I continue to hold and still think the return of Isobelle is a good probability (unless there are things I have not been told). The time line is the problem or at least could be a major potential problem as far as I understand our current predicament.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.