AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

avq, page-74

1. 375 Posts.
    i try to think logically..most times..and i see 2 scenarios..the first is,they get Kolosori back..from what ive read there has been a lot of work done with the landholders and they seem to support Axiom..not having a decision on Kolosori yet has caused a great deal of uncertainty and pain with a lot of shareholders..the sp reflects this..i also believe the SI govt. isnt that advanced in their ability to deal with this and are taking advice towards resolving matters so there can be no more court actions/challenges/unhappy parties..how long this takes is anybodies guess..but i believe it will be resolved in Axioms favor eventually.. second scenario is ,they dont get Kolosori back, and in this case there is no mining on SI full stop..this will mean the SI govt will continue to take handouts from other countries and never advance their country and citizens lifestyles.I dont see the likelyhood of this happening..but hey...who knows..aliens might take over SI and claim it all for themselves.!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.