AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

AVQ, page-113

1. 5,185 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3151
    You give a gross distortion of the facts .

This is a highly ethical listed company - compliance regulations and laws are serious .
    You are being highly scurrilous .

Clearly - you seem to be trying to Up the anti here !

The only traversty I have ever seen here — is the fact that a likely ulterior organised group (??) is seeking possibly to profit .
    And that’s about all .

To choose a public forum to do the baiting , ‘mounting ‘ a very unfair , untrue - campaign , is like trying to grab at straws .
    What you’re saying is crazy stuff -
    The Solomon Islands department has to get the process done . They are not highly resourced .

I recall one story a few years - where Axiom ?even donated some basic admin. supplies to the government department in Honiara - the administrators did not have enough pens!! ( or maybe paper ! appropriate to get ‘paperwork ‘ and admin completed ?) .
    We have got to please try and imagine this .
    Let alone sophisticated communication networking between offices - thank goodness for email likely .

The SI government and people are very thankful that Australia is sponsoring what will be the new high-speed internet undersea cable !

But - these facts stick in my mind - and —I think you may understand this already? .

Overall - Respect - is essential .

Let the management do their job - they are highly ethical and very careful to achieve all correctly .
    Im sure they’re doing all they can to assist .
    What you refer to as a series of ‘facts ‘ or some sort of worrying news is Not .

The Solomon People have to get their processes and work done . That can’t be interfered in .
    Imagine saying on a public forum that because PM Morrison , met with foreign PM - and there was a highly successful , productive inter- country forum - important enough for PM , ministers other country attend , and the PM ensured swing by officially - as main beneficiary of life supporting , peace establishment and system in the SI .
    And ?? this supposed to mean - can tell , or dictate to foreign country’s multi- disciplinary ministry workers ? Who are barely getting to point of familiar with key approvals , and no way streamlined as yet - to be done .

This is job for them- much as PMs and everyone down to us can wish so bloomin much that it be Done .
    Axiom is granted the licence - all approved .
    Even with futher development consents even already completed, approved , awarded . And full organisation and development ready to go as you also know .
    I’ve not been there , but I gather it’s still fairly rudimentary .

We have to trust them to do their best.
    I’ve no experience Pacific Nations or many places in the world - I’ve only worked here all my life. ( huge amounts voluntary and always for others. Continue to )

I’m writing in here because I can perceive there are real trouble - pushers here ,
    and I comprehend the unfortunate corrupt elements in recent years in SI up until now .,

There is significant government change - the NEW TIGHT ANTI- CORRUPTION LEGISLATION is now in place !
    Firmly !
    In the Solomon Islands!

I don’t think Axiom , or it’s CEO , nor anyone here is less than very honest - admin office space shared but two companies very separate , in Brisbane .
    And the CEOs are not in Bris - many companies share company secretaries, even outsource if smaller . Substantial operations are in the Solomons .

Give it a break .

I’ve been a volunteer in African nations - where similar occurences , companies on asx still awaiting signed actual document mining licence, though announced months ago . And is occuring . There is nothing wrong. It’s just taken so long .
    You know that this is not extraordinary- though can be seen as unfair after so many delays .

The processes are not efficient in the SI .
    They ran out of essential medicines in June- was a critical emergency .
    This was because their meetings and processes to generate medical supply orders , from budget which first had to be approved ( after old Govt stand- down and reformation , find out how much money had to spend / allocate / check needs) ., and - delays.
    Then they got to tendering out contracts to supply medicines - then months more of meetings, decisions - for relevant committee to meet and decide who to award contracts to - only completed in March (** which wasn’t enough time for processing to occur and allow orders from overseas of medical supplies to be collated and sent to the Solomons — they ran out of bandages , diabetics medicines , basic pencillin ! All crucial medicines. The lives of women requiring Caesarian or intervention birthing were placed at risk due to delays - and material stock ran out in the Solomons. )

Axiom has given much to the SI also ! Axiom CEO and key staff there are committed to Work best for their landowners also .

Sumitomo donated their camp buildings so that Isabel area could have a good hospital .
    I understand the medical pressures more .
    Was part of a group went to Africa briefly to volunteer.
    I understand the enormous efforts occuring to eradicate dengue fever and malaria ! in the South Pacific !
    (Australia is leading this - one main mosquito infectious and tropical diseases expert - ex head US Govt Military medical expert ,was leading way - literally clearing malaria from one island at a time in the Pacific .)
    I’ve been in a Tanzanian hospital , where thankfully the large percentage of local women now have their babies in hospital, as is occurring in the SI too !
    **But there were no Xray machines ! We gave them paracetamol! Acute GIT medications! And money - directly - towards an X-ray machine.
    The local people didn’t have nearby safe running water., or mosquito nets !
    ( let alone loo paper and all the rest )

So much is being done across so many fronts .
    Good people stepping up now corrupt elements being suppressed .

I just happen to be unable to walk at present .. and wish I wasn’t wasting my energy onto you .

I’ve broken a limb & can barely get around though still working, have not had lunch - with family member also in hospital. Each of us with conditions occurred , could have been truly dire if circumstances occurred similar in the SI - or Africa ! Many underdeveloped nations in the world .

These are essential truths to understand .
    The SI is not yet a sophisticated nation .
    But they are advancing .
    They need to produce .
    Axiom has been there working , for nearly a decade now . Embedded .

In Honiara - there is suggestion that the Australian PM could come visit , after his remarks in Canberra to SI PM on Thursday— and stub and cut his foot still today in central Honiara ! (And likely require treatment )
    I gather not a lot of pavement ? Not organised maintenance systems .
    Mail is delivered to the Post Office . There’s not a sufficient modern mail and professional delivery service , there are only 500000 people all together ??
    Not many people live in Honiara compared to the rest of the SI , there are over 1000 kms length of Islands- chain .

The hospitals I can comprehend - I think the Govt departments are similar .

**Australians can’t interfere - in the bureaucratic admin workings - government offices .
    Be chaos , I don’t think the people could even take this , be too intimidating.
    **There will be full legal help , highly qualified main public service heads , is clear law and procedure as International - and possibly has to be logged nationally and Internationally ?

Yes be great if people could help them , rock in with resources.
    No one can click their fingers and it be done .

Though this week we surely could hope !
    No one knows how long it’s going to be.
    Very very soon I hope for everyone.
    ( some of our Australian Govt departments havd stupendous delays also occur. Can defy belief .
    Legally everything must be perfectly completed , full compliances in multi- directions )

You are being unfair.
    And I’m sure you know it.

This is only my uneducated knowledge of how it really is in the SI .
    Meantime we wait . And most of us are very busy giving into our own lives and work .
    ‘Not everyone acts out of self- interest ‘ !!

I don’t know how long it will take . But everything is well managed. This company gives more updates , good communications , than most . And in time I’ve held — it has been a highly sensitive number of years .

Axiom , and the Solomon Islands will get there .
    Things are very advanced - even the company has moved into more substantive , going into mining at last phase operationally ,
    and excellent new premises . Honiara central being largely rebuilt and newly generated - to modern city standards . Will host the 2023 Pan Pac Games ?

I hope more people will ignore or try to ignore - much highly malicious intent in here.

I’m not a keen crusader . But I hate gross maligning , and borderline as well as real constant untruths .
    Take care .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.