AVR 1.64% $18.00 anteris technologies ltd

AVR charting, page-34

1. 163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    Hey Lex, hope you are well and not impacted too severely by the current Covid situation. I have doing some serious thinking about why there appears to be a real reluctance for investors to jump in and buy AVR shares or for a TO to take place. The theory I have tossing around in my mind is that given the potential for the AVR valve to be superior to competitive products, is it possible that this could result in reduced revenue/profit as you could be selling half the number of valves if they were to last twice as long. Why would an Edwards sacrifice current sales volumes for a better product when they would be selling half as many. Could this mean that the only way forward is for AVR is to go it alone which will then present the challenge of competing with incumbent suppliers which is often difficult to overcome. The only other alternative I see is for an Edwards or other TO and shelving of the product to remove the competition.

Just trying to understand the current dilemma as it is too good a product to be just ignored.

Thoughts anyone??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.00
Change
-0.300(1.64%)
Mkt cap ! $346.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.29 $18.30 $17.65 $181.7K 10.18K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30 $17.72

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.00 499 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.