AVR 0.00% $15.15 anteris technologies ltd

AVR charting, page-35

1. 303 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 113
    hi Prap. first thing I'll say is I believe the reluctance is due to us still not being that well known and also today's disposal society of a need for sure things. Many investors are simply acting on FOMO and not research. we see the long term value, that's why we're here, but we'll likely rocket once we become as close to sure thing as possible with the FDA approvals.

the perception of the reduced sales because valves last longer is easily covered and completely dwarfed by the increase in patient age range scope. The TAVR long lasting valves would then take significant market share from SAVR also.
    The medical world has strong ethics they also hold onto and it's highly unlikely doctors will encourage the use of a short term valve with view of making more money out of each patient. the short term valves might fail or cause other health issues in younger patients. No surgeon is taking that risk. TAVR in TAVR is only life preservation, we are about life quality.

future scenario: I see my cardiologist and they tell me at age 50 I need a heart valve replacement.
    my choices are something like:
    1. SAVR, plus likely 2nd SAVR and if I live long enough, TAVR.
    2. TAVR, SAVR, TAVR
    3. TAVR, TAVR in TAVR and risk the need for SAVR at old age.
    4. AVR hits the market and i get TAVR, TAVR in TAVR and knock out another 40years.
    Arguably, options 1,2,3 will result in less life expectancy due to the poor haemodynamics, mechanical wear, calcification and far more invasive interventions, whereas I could have a far better quality of life and arguably less health complications.
    I also refer to my recent post mentioning that I believe the explosion in the market won't happen until the doctors have the confidence they can perform TAVR on younger patients with the least amount of complications and interventions. I believe our technology is landing at the right time and will open up the market for sales quantities we can't fathom yet.
    DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.15
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $291.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.00 $15.15 $14.60 $347.8K 23.20K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 760 $15.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.15 388 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.