AVR 2.32% $12.20 anteris technologies ltd

AVR milestones, page-27

1. 5,273 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 888
    Hi suz.... I am concerned that there are forces accumulating to possibly get a substantial holding - I am aware that there should be reports to the ASX when any holder or a holder(s) with any association has a 5% holding and report on ANY movement to that 5%. I am also aware that -my opinion only - this stock could skyrocket. The thought of a big gain -money- can do strange things to ones' actions. Suzuki42... I have not watched the trades. You say 'so many X trades' any chance of an appx figure? I hope for further research on the X trades.

I have a belief/suspicion that there may be underhanded Coys/individuals that may flout the ASX Rules, possibly foreign holdings to their advantage with no - or lack of reports of holdings. Please note it is purely my belief, I have no evidence whatsoever.

I have been watching the T/O -and again my belief - as AVR have few shares on issue appx 13.9 mill -over a period it would not take long to build a reasonable holding. Maybe I am off track, I hope so. Should a takeover be forthcoming such holdings, on accumulation, could be detrimental to a good s/price for retail shareholders. Also -my belief- the ASX punishment for non disclosure of holdings may not be sufficient to deter such action. Does the ASX have any jurisdiction - exercise its power - over foreign holdings. Maybe it could suspend such holdings and null and void them in respect to voting etc on a takeover ?? I have 0 idea.

Please note carefully it is my opinion totally. You must do your own research. Do not take my comments as gospel.... purely my belief.

To all AVR'ers - hope you have a happy and prosperous 2023 and keep good health. I am looooooooooooking forward to the next few months.

Happy for comments --------------Thanks for the read.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.