AVR 0.00% $14.00 anteris technologies ltd

AVRO, page-320

1. 1,535 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 303
    Thanks Ice I am well aware your one of the long suffering holders but this time IMO your on a winner . It just pisses me of people complaining about how I and quite a few others flipped AVR to pick up AVRO and blame us for the SP falling . There was definite manipulation right through these final weeks and not by RI like myself but someone with a big bank of both shares and people with computers and programming skills . On my biggest trade day I only sold 3% of the days tally and I think I am one of the larger RI here and over that period I had weeks with no AVR shares to trade . As I told you before I had hoped to pick up all my options with capital gains on two mining companies I have shares in , that never eventuated due to reasons beyond their control . I then changed to plan B which was flip my AVR and exercise AVRO and had a$9 + sp been maintained I would have easily got my portfolio up to the 30,000 shares we spoke about . In the end here I ended up with around 19,000 so nearly 10,000 increase . I am still very happy with that but even happier I was able to put the best part of 1/2 a million dollars into AVRs coffers which benifits all share holders . Seriously think what the issues have been with AVR over the last 12 mths . There is no issues with the TAVR development just money . Now we are strong again I see a great future GLTATH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$14.00
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $295.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$14.10 $14.41 $13.73 $535.0K 38.28K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 935 $14.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$14.20 60 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.