AVR 0.00% $14.00 anteris technologies ltd

AVRO, page-376

1. 1,535 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 303
    Common sense would tell you any of these companies that have serious ambitions to aquire AVR would buy as many shares and as cheap as they could before we go into any FDA trial . At present they would be spending $12 to $13 ps to aquire , We all assume if acquired AVR will command $300 + a share and infact it could be a big plus who knows ? . Once AVR enters into a FDA trial or even lodgement of the trial application from that point on IMO the SP is going to be quite a bit harder to control and shares in the company will be held with tight fists by investors holding on for a substaintial gain . I know you have held here for a long time Lex it’s great to see your positivity towards the company return . I have said it before investors tend to think they owe some sort of loyalty to a company . That’s not me I am here to invest if I can’t see opportunity in a stock I exit . I saw the opportunity in ADAPT platform when investors were dumping AHZ shares in droves after a vaccine programme that was going nowhere .WP has copped heaps of ridicule from pissed of investors over the last few years , quite frankly I think the guys a genius to be able to do what he’s done . This company is on a path to succeed there can be no doubt IMO GLTATH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$14.00
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $295.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$14.10 $14.41 $13.73 $535.0K 38.28K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 935 $14.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$14.20 60 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.