AVW 0.00% 0.1¢ avira resources ltd

I held this for 3 years, it was pretty quiet in here only me and...

1. 4,192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 629
    I held this for 3 years, it was pretty quiet in here only me and silvahman were chatting here. suddenly so many people got into this one in last few months, specially they were encouraged by an individual from twitter about avw. AVW mentioned few months ago about acquisitions then nothing happened and then went quiet and now they are not even talking about acquisition in last few announcements. When they announced about acquisition, I was wondering from where they will get money from for acquisition so finally it shows they just wanted create hype for the CR. when I was holding AVW I sent an email to david de loub ceo with list of attractive tenements on sale on one website but he never replied. Normally I always communicate with the management of stocks I invest and just to find out if they are good or not. Luckily I made good money with AVW in last few months due to all mining hype during covid-19 and also thanks to some people who pumped this one on hotcopper and collected their profit quietly and left. Investing Exploration companies is gamble until they find something even after finding it take more than 5 years to start production.
    Last edited by StarX: 11/01/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVW (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.