AVX 0.00% 2.5¢ avexa limited

cortinaboy,"Firstly, it's a second line drug" - it's still a...

1. 11,705 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1690
    cortinaboy,

"Firstly, it's a second line drug" - it's still a huge market & may be upgraded.

"Secondly, it needs to be taken twice a day not once." - we've gone over this before, and you seem to think people will prefer to take one tablet a day & feel like cr@p rather than take two & suffer a lot less! I'm not going to try to change your mind on that.

"Thirdly, ATC has only been tested in PHase 2b trials and with relatively few subjects" - but with clear and impressive results across all subjects.

"Fourth, Avexa cannot afford..." - true

"Lastly, the share price of plenty of other 'less risky' companies are also in the toilet" - true, although as biotechs go, it ain't as risky.

"...but there's no point looking at this through rose colored glasses and thinking how unfair it all is." - I'm not quite doing that, I'm just reminding people how good atc is. If the world awoke tomorrow with news headlines that a new treatment for hiv has arrived, investors would be throwing money at it. These days nobody seems to care.

I'll go back to sleep now!

Thanks for your feedback.

ps. pxs is a good example of our crazy the market is. The all ords up 123pts, the company puts out a positive ann & the sp is down nearly 5%

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.