AVX 0.00% 2.5¢ avexa limited

avx the future

1. 390 Posts.
    If avx makes it to market ( which most people think it will) why not work back from the possible future. The e nd of 2010 avx is in the market with earnings of say 500 mil.(using huntleys estimates) and rising. Using the asx average PE of 15 this values the company at 7.5 bil.Lets be conservative and say 5 bil. and with no new shares added you have 400 mill. shares, this gives you a SP of $ $12.50 at the end of 2010 (and rising with the earnings). If these conservative figures are anywhere near correct, what would the SP be at these end points. End 07(phase 3 trials underway) -- SP - $1.50. End 08-sec.Q 09 (phase 3 sucessful completion) SP -- $3-$4. End 09_secQ 10 (evaluations completed and market approval given) --SP $6-$7. Thats a 100% growth in your investment per annum for the next 4 years and I'll take that any day of the week. And I would bet so would most of the posters on HC no matter what they say. I hope my figures aren't to rubbery as this is quick back of the napkin stuff.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.