AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

AVZ’s Klaus Eckhof addresses the fuss over that North America cash raising, page-15

1. 3,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 421
    Just got to suck it up and have patience. Im very sirprised that NA and European markets are or were unaware of avz. Just shows how poor researched so ma,y investment houses are.
    I no longer hold the awe in klaus that i once did and see he is not in touch so much with SH interest. I surprised to see nigel now as a ceo in other companies. That doesnt sit well with me. I dont think we have the team playing occuring and they are possibly not utilising ML as much as possible. ML should possibly be doing the media given is well knownover manyyears in the sector.
    However i feel for me its time to top up this wesk. No proof the four rigs are there and that media statement cant be taken at all factual.. media does the interview and writes what they like, often misinterpreting what was said. But i personally think rigs are now drilling. I predict a very good few announcements very soon that will put all tbis into history. I did share that last week or on tne weekend. I am looking more longer term here and are not relying on drilling results to put a bomb under this. It will be the final mets and a jorc with a feasibility study if we get that far

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.