AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

@longtak Sorry I didn't pick up your post til now, had a bit...

1. 662 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    @longtak

Sorry I didn't pick up your post til now, had a bit happening my end the last few days.....

Getting into the meeting certainly WAS problematic, the way AVZ treated shareholders was appalling in my view..

Invites were sent out with no notice of the requirement to show "photo ID" in order to get in.

Whoever the lawyer was, he stormed to the check-in to see what the "problem" was.

The issue - I didn't have photo ID to show, AVZ didn't ask for it within the invite. I showed via phot the email invite, asked they send an email to the details held on their records for the registered holdings I nominated I held (bearing in mind - Club Happy Clappers say I don't hold), so they can see real time receipt, I was the shareholder.

I showed my trading account details via mobile showing holdings, that wasn't good enough for him either.

If they had stated photo - ID was required, I would have ensured it was on hand.

Anyhow, I was the same as you, didn't want the hostile nominees to get up, but also don't hold confidence in the current board. As you point out, accountability has always been questionable, and I certainly didn't walk away with an y more confidence given Nigel's response to the question re : continuance disclosure and what can the board say as to its understanding of that.

I have commented some of my thoughts re the meeting with most posted in reply @Roon-Aus. I hope to get to see that reply.

Regardless of your holding size, penny stocks have always been a great opportunity for Mum n Dad or retail investors, who are usually the backbone of the company before they get looked over with capital raising where its well expected to be over subscribed.

Keep punchin....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.