AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

I should also add, that the Australian Trade Office should be...

1. 1,407 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 848
    I should also add, that the Australian Trade Office should be undertaking an investigation to establish for themselves if foreign state actors are moving against the AVZ asset, and if it is deemed they are (as AVZ have claimed in multiple published market announcements) then the ATO should be assisting AVZ in retaining its' interests in the DRC through provision of legal advice and consular support.

This is so much bigger than AVZ, it is about the people of the DRC, it is about transparency in the DRC, it is about the DRC forging relationships of trust with other sovereign states who have already proven to be reliable, fair partners in the renewables business.

I am a shareholder in Alita, we have just repelled an attempted theft of asset by a Mike Que, Que Wenbin and Sichuan Western Resource. I will not get much back, but at least the asset is being handed to an Australian Company and at some point other Australian shareholders will benefit.

Sounds like the close out, right? Yeah, nah, wrong.

https://www.reuters.com/markets/deals/chinas-huayou-agrees-lithium-production-battery-recycling-tie-up-2021-12-17/

An exact excerpt: "Sichuan New Energy said it had signed a strategic cooperation agreement with Huayou Holding, parent of Zhejiang Huayou Cobalt (603799.SS), under which the partners will collaborate in producing lithium chemicals, as well as in the acquisition and development of important mineral resources at home and abroad."

Make no mistake, this is a state-coordinated theft of assets. The ATO needs to begin supporting Australian battery metals producers who are under heavy attack, and when required explorers of assets of critical importance should be given that same assistance.
    Last edited by theghostwithin: 23/11/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.