AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Thanks for your detailed report on the AGM. I was there too.I...

1. 68 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 309
    Thanks for your detailed report on the AGM. I was there too.
    I felt the board was a bit stressed in the beginning of the meeting (me too). John Clarke's voice was a bit feeble and I couldn't hear what he was saying. I think they didn't know which way crowd is going to react. But, once Michael Carrick was shouted down by the shareholders, followed by that huge applause, John Clarke got his voice back, literally.
    Then Michael Carrick was caught red-handed by some shareholders on his use of mobile phone. If a prospective director (and a very experienced one) was flagrantly violating the meeting rule (and by sitting at the front row), what can we expect from him if he became a director.
    On looking at the votes, the leader PH got about 798M votes, out of which 632M came from those three chinese companies. So, he got only 166M from the rest of the shareholders. Although, we the mum and dad shareholders had a massive pain of not able to access our money and those negative media campaigns (just look at the crappy way AFR treated us), we still supported the board. Big cheers to the German shareholders, they even had to pay from their pocket to vote. A big thank you to you guys.
    I think the worst is behind us, but the pain will continue, nothing is going to happen before the DRC elections. Hopefully, Felix will come back stronger and we get our ML.
    Thank you to all the shareholders for voting to keep the board.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.