AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Ahh come on mate, I am sure you will have some money left for...

1. 3,026 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3707
    Ahh come on mate, I am sure you will have some money left for water... Besides drinking your tears can't be that good for you...
    You seem to think leverage is bad... You are completely ignorant to the true state of the economy, we are in a period of modern monetary theory, Jerome powel has already admitted. The days of keynesian economies are over.

I am sure you have no clue what any of thst means... Maybe you can spend some time researching it rather than wasting everyone's time with your replies and randomly created threads..
    Most importantly though, please don't disappear when we reopen, and don't tell us you were long all the way. I think most of us are waiting to teach you a thing or two about investing. S

For the rest of us, Modern economies basically imply productive leverage is good, budget deficits are great as long as it is productive. Budget surplus are bad as the government is the worst at finding productive investment. The tech boom was for the large part productive. Crypto not so much but overall I do think leverage has been productive and therefore we just need to see proof that inflation can be contained with monetary policy. July 13th or Aug 13th are the next big CPI prints.

Aa for avz, against a 5 to 10 year horizon there is no doubt the world's largest lithium mine is a bhp of ev in the making.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.