AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

In my opinion, the market/s are NEVER fair to retail traders -...

1. 2,113 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 331
    In my opinion, the market/s are NEVER fair to retail traders - and retail traders are not smart or nimble enough to hold a high win ratio. We have the odds stacked way against us. I guess that's why we tend towards the emotional side of the discussion and have to take the wins however few they may be. If that is construed as upramping then so be it.

Appreciate the removal - it just doesn't help the discussion. Neither does adding in a comment about banks closing - you're not thinking realistically.

OK, yep - it's a public forum but you're kidding with your comment yeah? " .... musing ...... on the AVZ thread? Why this one? Surely there are many more tickers currently suspended you could have commented on. Now you've stated as fact, that AVZ will be in suspension for 6 to 12 months so its commentary not opinion. You've targeted AVZ and in my opinion, you as a non-holder, makes your motives questionable.

Let's continue a meaningful discussion - what information do you have or read that makes you think suspension will continue?

TC.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.