AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

AVZ and global deleveraging., page-73

1. 1,414 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 888
    I read your previous post before it was moderated.

I was going to offer to buy your shares, at a 52c price - this being my fair value estimate that I place on the stock based on other hard rock lithium miners stock movements since the suspension went into place, as well as a level of risk that some of those with dark glasses on clearly feel surrounds the stock.

I have offered to buy shares on here, even placing a contact email address and heard from 4 parties. You were not one of them - oops, you do not hold.

Some of us are going to get rich from AVZ, because of your poor investment decisions you will not be one of them.

The reason the stock is in suspension is to prevent disorderly trading on market which presents share prices which unfairly reflect the assets and IP of said company. This is clearly the case with AVZ considering the attack it has faced by a foreign actor. You can be sure, it is being looked at and dealt with by the highest levels of the Congolese government and they have all the facts.

You can be sure that they have far more facts than the Boatman expunge from their dubious sources to the market with suspicious timing alongside another member of the media who released his very detailed and calculated "analysis" in record time. I know for one I could not have produced a short report like the Boatman, or an analysis like the media reporter in question did without some form of collusion with the company responsible for the trading halt in the case of the Boatman, or with the short seller document producer in the case of the media "personality".

No, you should not be able to actively buy and sell shares in the click of a button after a said period of time, every participant has the right to protect their business and share price from assaults by malicious actors.

Or would you be willing to leave your door unlocked if someone was trying to get in every night for a week, because the law said after the 7th night you could no longer leave your door locked at night?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.