AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

hey hi Almi,I'm guessing you are hanging out for a comparison...

1. 1,230 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1633
    hey hi Almi,

I'm guessing you are hanging out for a comparison chart biggrin.png so here you go no need to thank me just trying to help.

1stly let's check out the 3-year chart, I will randomly wink.png pick AVZ vs LTR.......

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4452/4452402-f90d9c6adb3d207110a4a32b0224a020.jpg

and of course, let us pop up the 12 mth comparison chart as well and for consistency this time I'll make it the LTR vs AVZ! smile.png

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4452/4452449-0c9af66c7a4873b556a50ed12c83adbc.jpg

Mmmmh.... it looks like AVZs very shrewd and somewhat timely even sneaky sneaky.png and strategic trading halt is paying dividends at this time, what do you think?

Almi, I'm guessing you like myself are personally hoping that our mate Nige leaves it here in a VOLUNTARY trading halt until the MARKET carnage stops or at least subsides (and it will subside in time and bounce back) and naturally I like you hope the luxury of this 'VOLUNTARY' trading halt allows Nige to further reduce some of this blow back on our beloved huge, high-quality lithium deposit that AVZ intends to bring to market as the DISRUPTER!!!!! to all other lesser lithium deposits that have like LTR dropped from a high of $2.19 just a few weeks ago down to just 88c today.

Now my suggestion to you and all investors (having been through the GFC) is to simply accept the present circumstances especially if you have a high-quality product with an almost unlimited supply that as many here say could be scooped out like ice cream if need be. It's simply not worth the anxiety and stress of worrying about things you cant change.

Lithium/EV and storage is not a 1-month wonder, it's here for a very long time, which simply means take your trading hat off, slip on your longer-term investing hat and as I say high quality lithium deposits in the fullness of time, no matter what journey the SP takes you on... it will right it self when the global recovery comes back on line.

Of course, it goes without saying what I say above 'doesn't necessarily include deep underground lithium mining deposits' frown.png as this can be very, very, costly to extract. IMO

SY cool.pnganyway have a great afternoon

Last edited by Super yacht: 23/06/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.