AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

AllI have sent everyone an email with a copy of your order....

1. 1,832 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 396
    All

I have sent everyone an email with a copy of your order.

Please do check your emails and let me know if you have not received details of your order or if there are any errors.

Lastly, big thanks to all those who have already responded with payment and updated name and address details. I'll wade through them all tonight and tomorrow and update my trusty XLS. I'll then check my account to ensure all tallies per your order and talk to the vendor and send him the XLS for processing confirmed and paid for orders so he can get down to his task of printing and mailing.

Also, big thanks for all the responses of gratitude - it is appreciated as has been quite the undertaking - and I thought keeping across my kids school emails was a job in itself.

When the Monster of Manono really roars it will really be fun to spot the best dressed around town, at car yards or real estate auctions, boat yards and the likes .

Perhaps we should send Nigel a shirt and cap too (a punter even suggested we send one to Felix but we don't want to have our good intentions misinterpreted

Andrew

PS Will be nice to think that the DRC may also benefit hugely and that the proceeds may lift its people out of poverty for once and for all whilst Felix et al also address corruption and the like by strengthening ties with the EU and West. Here's hoping.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.