AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Hi AllCan those of you that have not yet paid please do so asap....

1. 1,832 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 396
    Hi All

Can those of you that have not yet paid please do so asap. I can then place as full an order as possible with Majic per their request.

I have processed pretty much all the orders sent to me per below and have a new found admiration for admin staff :

• I have verified payment from 76 shareholders = $6024 of orders ~75% of total orders
    • I am awaiting confirmation of payment from 26 shareholders = $2159 - If you have not yet paid please do so
    • I have orders from overseas = $580 - I will send these orders to the vendor who will invoice you directly
    • I still have a few late orders (~10) to process so please bear with me as I should get to them tonight - I can then confirm amount owing and payment details.

Majic has asked that as many of you as possible make payment to me (overseas excepted) so it is easier to process and avoids confusion ie multiple spreadsheets of orders to review and process. They can then invoice me and I can then make payment for as near to 100% of the order as possible.

Majic has also informed me that the caps may take up to 3-4 weeks to receive due to the impact of COVID on freight - they hope its a lot less than that. Any delay is out of everyones hands due to COVID.

Trust all the above is ok as Majic and I have all been taken aback by the level of interest in AVZ memorabilia.

In the meantime sit back and enjoy your paper profits (we just hit 94c at time of writing) whilst we wait for material news of ML, BFS etc

Andrew

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.