AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

STOP PRESS STOP PRESS STOP PRESSI reached out to AVZ re the...

1. 1,832 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 396

STOP PRESS STOP PRESS STOP PRESS

I reached out to AVZ re the large number of merchandise orders I have taken to date and I spoke with AVZ about what I was doing. I subsequently received an email response which requests that we not produce AVZ branded caps and shirts and that I return all monies received to date. I have no issue with this as it is AVZ's brand and I was not involved to make money.

To this end I ask all those that have paid monies to my account send me an email with their bank details (Account name, BSB and Account number) and I will return the monies. I am on leave as of today until 31/1/21 and will collate all the details provided when I get back and return the monies received. This may take a few days of processing so bear with me.

I have notified Majic as well and they are ok with it as no monies have been invoiced or product produced at this stage.

The company has also kindly offered to provide all those who have ordered merchandise an official AVZ branded cap. I provided them the spreadsheet I had developed of who had ordered and paid for merchandise.

Sorry about any inconvenience and trust that you all understand where AVZ is coming from.

EMAIL FROM AVZ
    Hi Andrew,

Thank you for getting in touch.

The Company is appreciative that AVZ merchandise is coveted by our shareholders, however we must ensure we protect the AVZ brand and cannot allow any unsanctioned merchandise to be distributed.

Whilst we appreciate your initiative is done with the best intent, we do not want you to go ahead with the production of the shirts and caps.

We would appreciate if you would return the money to all of the shareholders and if you provide me with a list of the shareholders that ordered merchandise through you, we will arrange for official AVZ caps to be provided to these shareholders in future.

Thank you for your continued support of AVZ and please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any queries.

Kind regards,

Ben
    Ben Cohen
    Joint Company Secretary

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.