AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

AVZ CAPS AND SHIRTS UPDATEBig thank you to all of those who sent...

1. 1,832 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 396
    AVZ CAPS AND SHIRTS UPDATE

Big thank you to all of those who sent me their bank details for refunds. I have refunded all monies, except for two shareholders (total $132.50) who I have communicated to and will continue to follow up - as they say the mounties always get their man

Even better news, and a huge thank you to all of those who donated their monies to Fred Hollows. We raised $2,078 to date. I have donated to Fred Hollows Society earlier today and they were so appreciative. Just think what a difference this money will make to help give people their sight back!

Even better, AVZ has also pledged to donate $4,000. That means Fred Hollows will be better off to the tune of $6,078 to carry on their fantastic work all around the world giving people their sight back. A huge thanks to all the AVZers and to AVZ itself.

I am so over the moon with the result. From little things big things grow - I think Paul Kelly even had a song about it

AVZ has also arranged for caps to be sent to people who ordered merchandise. They indicated that due to COVID things were held up somewhat which is understandable. So watch this space!

Lastly, we just have to wait for the ML and the BFS and that will top off a fantastic period for AVZ and make all the hard work worthwhile.

All the very best and thanks for your support of AVZ and Fred Hollows.

Andrew

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.