AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

AVZ CEO Conflict of Interest, page-90

1. 9,136 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18356
    I am sure others will disagree.

When this fiasco started, I felt AVZ were blind sighted, and it would need for AVZ to come to an agreement to get this to mining in a timely manner. At the back of my mind was always the President could issue a ML, but his absolute inaction shows he is part of problem here as well. My post was here summarising my viewpoints in the past - Post #: 66110039 and Post #: 66111864

AVZ holding 60%, whilst not great and the fact it should be 75%, was still worthwhile. In terms of the other 40%, your view is as good as any. Certainly CATH should get its stake from that 40%. Be mindful, the DRC government is actually free carried in the project already. But any concession by AVZ needs to be iron clad and water tight.

I always felt the SEZ (including tax concessions) was been provided to Dathcom/AVZ for the fact the government was free carried in the project, meaning AVZ and non-government players in the project would be stumping up the equity and 'parent guaranteeing' any debt finance for the project.

I have always felt that a key to extracting value for shareholders is getting this to mining this side of 2025, refer Post #: 67211376, but the ongoing fiasco has probably killed that thought off. Value is there, just less of it IMO now.

Since AVZ has been in suspension we have seen a number of emerging players overtake AVZ in the development stake, notwithstanding that Quebec has also emerged as a potential supplier if exploration keeps doing what it is doing there and feasibility studies are positive, whilst others have seriously grown their businesses (i.e. just have to look at LTR and PLS and see what has happened to their market cap since AVZ went into suspension more than a 12 months ago now).

What irks me also is the President is galivanting around the world suggesting the DRC is open for investment when this fiasco is still ongoing in the background. It is economic development that gets people out of poverty, and that requires foreign investment, not corruption.

All IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.