AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

AVZ CEO proposed paying Congo middleman $US6m in cash, shares to help obtain lithium mining licence, page-147

1. 3,029 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3707
    145m shorts at lets say 20c? = 29m - Does AVZ need another 29m ontop of the 36m they already have? if its such a discount, could it be a rights issue? Eitherway its not much of a reprieve but I agree, the insto shorters have ways out of this, its the amateur shorters who will get burnt...

Meanwhile if we go to prolonged legal then no-one will touch or invest the 500m into Monano that is needed. CATH will not invest into an disputed asset so there goes core investor. All this while Felix is up for election in November, his Monano SEZ is in tethers, his Battery Hub is gone to sh*t and AVZ wont be a very good lead sponsor at his Battery Summit in September

I have written to AVZ to clarify where we are and to highlight A) They need far more media presence, B) They need AU Government support as this asset will dictate global lithium pricing and supply and finally C) They need to stop cash burn if there is a risk of our 60% being up for debate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.