AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Don't post here much, sitting on the sidelines but still reading...

1. 339 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    Don't post here much, sitting on the sidelines but still reading online whilst the sh!tshow has been going on for almost a year.

Having read the article, the title is actually more alarmist than the contents. The BOD did its job and went through the right motions bringing in a reputable and established legal firm to make sure that the consultancy fee was above board and contract was free of red flags. Of all of Tom Richardson's articles on AVZ, I find this one the more presumptuous in trying to find nefarious dealings.

That being said, Tom Richardson is a journalist and thus governed by journalistic standards and accountable to an editor. The hate and vitriol directed at him and other posters such as @h00ts has been cringeworthy to read. For the most part as sad it is for me to admit they have been mostly right. I understand the psychology behind it from posters, but blind faith is not a prudent investing strategy. The truth is always somewhere in between.

Best of luck to all holders. Hoping that the market reopens for AVZ so that each shareholder has a say in what happens to their capital.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.