AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

with decree having been revoked , we will get comments and...

1. 1,810 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1461
    with decree having been revoked , we will get comments and attacks from all over the place . But we are suspended so it DFM. When you’re in the jungle you have to use the vines, it’s a fact . But it’s also a fact that it’s the best place to lay an ambush or most likely be ambushed . An absolutely tricky journey but no impropriety on our behalf . We forget that collectively “we” have spent tens of millions on tools, plant , transport , material , draining and laboratory analysis drilling out vast swathes of the prospect for all parties and the govt to know what is there and what can be mined (and how). We just need confirmation that the govt recognise and reward this . I believe they will otherwise the bells of Shannon are going to go off big style and this case will be on panorama for the next 50 years . There is a huge drive on sourcing chains . This lithium would inevitably have a “tarnished “ label if it isn’t stamped with AVZ . I for one would make it my life’s work .
    I don’t think the DRC will do this . NF will change course on the new jungle path but it has to be one shared by many tribes - amicably

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.