AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Beisha was predicting a retrace which is possible. I was...

1. 715 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 400
    Beisha was predicting a retrace which is possible. I was pointing out the fact that a few large buy orders were placed before the big sell down was attempted this morning, at those prices (18cents of 3.7 million). Some firm is clearly using bots to try and push the price down and trigger stop losses. It is likely, this same firm has large buy orders set somewhere in the buy queue to eagerly accept any panic selling that may arise.

Thats my techimcal analysis. Once you learn AVZ has a few sophisticated traders that often attempt to manipulate the share price for their own ends, you can gain advanatage from it.

But, beware. The bot has been spanked quite regularly over the last few trading days (yesterday was an exception - though barely anything to write home about). So these tactics might fail. And if you have buy orders placed lower, they may not get filled if this firm is unsuccessful in their price manipulation tactics.

Of course, all is in my own opinion. I’ve rather enjoyed watching the interesting trading days the last couple of weeks when I have the time. I don’t pretend to know the whole story, just connecting the dots to the best of my ability.

Good luck all.
    Yes, even the trolls that frequent these threads.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.