AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Hi hot Investor,Respectfully I find a number of your posts quiet...

1. GD4
    129 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 171
    Hi hot Investor,

Respectfully I find a number of your posts quiet confusing.

Every ASX announcement or interview made by AVZ recently has suggested in some capacity that a tin offtake, Lth Offtake(s), Canada results, SEZ and finance updates are expected in the next week to 2 1/2 months. Noted that their have been some delays in the past.

Lithium stocks are booming for the most part, and are apart of a number of countries economic recovery plans post Covid.

With the current amount of economic destabilisation in the world caused by Covid 19, with some countries doing well and others at a different stages of their economic recovery and with different strategies in play, then surely this would "not" be considered a normal charting environment.

How can you compare charting environment from pre Covid 19 when some governments are implementing EV subsidies where countries like Australia have not as yet. How does your chart allow for anti China sentiment post Covid and the world's realisation that we have been to reliant on China.

Absolutely charting has its place no question and I don't deny that in a normal environment, but surely these are extra ordinary times which make it very risky to be relying on charting alone to trade the stock.

If SEZ, 2/3 offtakes, finance and FID all arrive by end of March as suggested by Nigel in his small caps interviews wouldn't you have to almost pick every daily high and every daily low to be in front of the potential re-rate depending on where the offtakes and finance are coming from and on what terms.

Respectfully, For what its worth I would have loved for Treewallaby and others to stop posting but asking them to stop posting would have been a complete waste of time and would have clogged the thread further, so I think you are wasting your time asking people to post on this thread and that thread as your posts would only be clogging the thread further.

I think if you value TA, FA, the potential announcements and current economic situation both here and in the DRC, then you should be reading all posts no matter what thread or what order they are in.

Good luck to you Hot Investor and everyone else.

DYOR

GLTAH especially Frank who has been incredibly informative with his posts in particular on where EV's are headed and pointed me in the direction of where I needed to research further, and who didn't deserve the heat today as he is very informative and entertaining poster. Thanks for your input Frank.

Cheers GD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.