AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

AVZ chart, page-10374

1. 1,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9254
    AVZ 30 min chart 290121.png

Thats not a chart - smaller.gif

AVZ monthly Cup & Handle chart 2018-2022 with catalysts Jan 2021 update.png

AVZ  monthly HA chart - Poetry In Motion?

The megatrend is your friend and it's almost month's end
    Tin at a 6.5-year high, but with so much more to come... the limit is the sky
    Lithium has only just commenced it's rise, but this time with far greater purpose & size
    EVs you see are gathering steam, these next few years they'll become mainstream

Ganfeng, Tesla & others lead the way, but extreme value shall be uncovered and eventually have its day
    At $400m US AVZ's M/Cap is 47% below attributable NPV, and therefore seems significantly undervalued to me
    But an 87.5% discount vs peers on a Li20 EV/t basis?
    IMO there can be no doubt about AVZ's undervalued status

So as we patiently wait for the next OT, I ignore the daily noise to set my mind free  
    The monthly HA charts below do too exactly that, and there's no new red candles, only green and fat
    Looking forward to Feb and beyond, so much news still yet to flow
    Onwards & upwards, green lights & cash buckets, and a mining then we GO?

Pan-African DFIs patiently waiting in the wing, lower carbon +SG = lower rates, and that's the thing
    'BUT no finance, no roads, poor rail' naysayers say, but alas they cannot understand what's really in play
    Ignoring the daily noise provides clarity & focus (& more time to DYOR) in my view
    Me eyes firmly on the prize & letting management do their thang, how about you?

AVZ Tin Lithium Monthly HA chart summary January 2021.png   

GLTA and have a great weekend.

Cheers
    Elpha

p,s, am thinking of joining Reddit's WallStreetBets and showing some of those 'kids' what real value looks like. Am sure they'll understand - after all, laptops, mobile phones & Playstations all need Lithium and Robinhood traders can't live without those three items, right?  

If the Reddit army with their collective stimulus cheques can push an unprofitable Gamestop from $20 to $480 in matter of days, then surely this 'collective' could do the same for AVZ, potentially THE future World No.1 lowest cost SC6 producer for many decades (courtesy of its $23,000+p/t  Tin credits & other initiatives) ?  i.e. 20c to $4.80 would be  child's play for them IMO, with hardly any shorts and only the usual trolls to contend with.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.