AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

" Beisha, your chart wreaks ( reeks..... ) of a holder...

1. 5,702 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3801
    " Beisha, your chart wreaks ( reeks.....wink.png ) of a holder hoping....."

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3221/3221358-d47eb709b59e03b0c4ddfbf464d4856f.jpg
    Is that pink arrow pointing to a breakout of the symmetrical triangle ?

Its close, if SP breaks that minor resistance @ 16c, then its straight to 18c in a " flash " and challenging the resistance wall dont you think ?

Lets have a look at the indicators shall we ?

MACD is a breakout correct ? Do you see that green line above the red line ?

AO indicator is showing that since 5/5/21, 11 /17 bars have been green, thats called MOMENTUM.

RSI 14, can you see a breakout from the divergence line ?

Can you see the 5 & 9 ema flattening out and producing that nice green candle today ?

What do you think will happen when it starts to rise with added volume champ ?

Do you know what FA is coming up soon ?

Still think AVZ is going to 10c ?

So not only do you come onto the AVZ chart thread with no chart and explanation for your thoughts which we all know why, cause you have no clue, but also to lie thru your back side too ?

" Flashpoint has clearly shown it ( lower gap ) and has taught Beisha most of what he knows "

Should i tag in @FlashPoint to verify that utter BS and settle the score ?

I mentioned to you ages ago that you are not emotionally equipped for the stock market, your antics of following me around HC and focusing on the poster and not the stock justifies that statement.

Grow up.

GO AVZ !!

IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.