AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

AVZ chart, page-11021

1. 335 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 143

How about that one? Still calling 8c in October?

'carefull with this stock..bag holders waited 3 years for this day, sounds like your one of them..get out mate'

Actually as you can see from my buy/sell history in Commsec I've waited about 2 years for this day wink.png I set the time period on this back to 2016 just to be clear when I started buying the stock. My buy/sell history also lings up with when I started posting on this forum. Unlike some other people I don't tend to spend hours bashing stocks that I don't even own. So where the share price is sitting now, you'd agree that's a pretty good return in 2 years, right? And this is just the start of a big re-rate, not the end. Now I'm not saying it's the best possible, but here, I'm not running around bashing other people on a stock I don't even hold. What kind of loser would do that, right? rolleyes.png
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3615/3615451-4aee1af33fd4d4b7763268185a97cbfd.jpg

'3 years ago went too 32c..then sub 10c'
    Oh so you're telling me stocks can go up and down in different time periods? Genius!
    Let's apply this logic to another stock....say FMG

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3615/3615459-84bccdf26258047b2e700bb47433438d.jpg

I can just picture someone buying in between 2015-2018 and some genius called, lukewarm_investor going 'it hit $5 before guys it might go back down. probably don't buy'. Then they get a really good run up to $12 which was the previous all time high. lukewarm_investor comes back in and goes 'it hit $12 before guys probably steer clear it's going back down'.

eek.pngeek.pngeek.pngeek.pngeek.pngeek.png

edit: formatting
    Last edited by Bellskioneson: 24/09/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.