AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

“……qualify what is happening on the chart with relevant past...

1. 2,823 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4669
    “……qualify what is happening on the chart with relevant past events

You are hardly being *relevant* picking out an event occurring 2.5 years ago.

I note in same period but second Qtr 2019, your favourite PLS, a producer went from 80cps when PLS Ken sold equity, to 30cps with CATL completing its DD investing 5 months later in September. That was indeed the “the Valley of Death” phase for explorers and producers. The “Valley of Death” sectorial event, was indeed a “relevant past event” that you failed to qualify with “what is happening”…

Nor have you noted a change in Congolese government in 2019 that is clearly not simple-mindedly aligned with Beijing like it’s predecessor Kabila..... A *relevant past event* missing to qualify “what is happening.”

Much more crucial for TA and FA early 2020 was FIRB under Treasurer Josh Frydenberg, signalling AVZ Manono as Strategic for Global lithium supply chains such that it saw Yibin’s desire to be on our company’s board, as contrary to the National Interest, hence why, after a long time waiting Yibin withdrew it’s application but still invested below 10%........ a “*relevant past event*” missing from your seasoned analysis.

There’s much more “*relevant past events*”, for example you note shares on issue, but fail to note the scale of the project is likely at least twice of its SC5-6 peers (except GB). It’s position to EU attracts the same entity investing in Uranium with Sprott. I think that’s a “relevant [current] event" along with offtake reserved for higher value lithium derivatives beyond SC....... I mean, here is an emerging development project that knows it can produce battery grade PLSO4 for Battery grade lithium hydroxide....... hence it can segue into various projects..... think scale and expansion HQ of the future…..I can’t see anything else like it for hard rock considering homogeneity of resources and reserves

But what you’ve done with your Hills Hoist peg work is more akin to a thoughtless gaffe from a casual observer not analysis of the company’s asset wink.png

All IMO & DYOR

Last edited by Deboss: 26/09/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.