AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

I was merely referring to the deficient substance of your claim...

1. 2,823 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4669

I was merely referring to the deficient substance of your claim that you “……qualify what is happening on the chart with relevant past events…”

The TA and FA balance of setfire2thehive (who has mining industry experience)is a better balance for relevance and what is happening IMO…..and yes….that’s not your style to spend time understanding fundamentals, so when you peg an FA point to TA, your relevance comes under the spotlight. You would have to accept criticism.

Simple as that! It’s also why many miss early entry following TA chartists because TA *alone* is not enough for evaluation of an asset.

A few years ago many people joined your poll on PLS share price, https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/36995109/single.....it beggars belief that you encouraged reams of fairytale dreams, and for all we know with your unquestionable expertise and supporters, you might have shorted PLS with this ramp….all this…when in January 2019 lithium had already entered the “Valley of Death” but even so you singled AVZ threads out for special treatment with a YouTube video Hitler meme.

So, if some appear to be ‘precious’ I believe there is due cause to be apprehensive about your “what is happening” and *why* with “relevant past events”.

All IMO & DYOR

Last edited by Deboss: 26/09/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.